Bloody Mary Tequila
- 2 oz tequila
- 1 tsp horseradish
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- Dash of lime juice
- 3 dashes celery salt
- 3 dashes pepper
- Tomato juice
- 1 tsp dijon mustard (optional)
- Celery stalk for garnish
- Lemon and/or lime wedge for garnish
- Cucumber and/or cocktail shrimp for garnish (optional)
- Build the ingredients in a highball glass over ice cubes.
- Top with tomato juice.
- Mix well by rolling back and forth from one glass to another.
- Garnish with the lemon and/or lime wedge and celery stalk.